Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
2005-2006 Dodge Ram Instrument Cluster Complete Rebuild Service
Common symptoms for this unit
Individual gauges will fail on 05-06 models. Back lighting burns out, and the shift indicator will become dimmer over time. Once the repair has been made, the vehicles correct mileage will be indicated. If your odometer reads "NoBus", the problem is likely in the vehicle instead of the instrument cluster. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802
Self-test: Press and hold the trip reset button while turning the ignition to the run position and let go after test begins.
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- All back-lighting is replaced.
- All stepper motor circuits are repaired. This is the most common issue with this unit.
- Power supplies for the "PRNDL" LCD Display are rebuilt, and the main power supply is rebuilt.
- Spotted corrosion is cleaned and coated on rear of PCB
- No programming required when installing, and your mileage remains the same.
- 1 business day turn-around guaranteed! The rest is shipping time
- 5 year, unlimited mileage warranty (light bulbs under warranty for 1 year)