Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
1999-2005 Audi TT Instrument Cluster Repair Service
Due to the TTs security system it is necessary to disconnect the battery before the instrument cluster is removed. It can not be reconnected until the cluster has been reinstalled. Failing to take this precaution can lead to the vehicle be towed to an Audi dealer for reprogramming.
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- Center Display is replaced. (Stage 1)
- Gauge failures and driver circuits are repaired (Stage 2). Choose This option if you are having gauge problems and display problems
- 1-2 business day turn-around. The rest is shipping time
- 5 year, unlimited mileage warranty (Display is under warranty for 1 year)
Common symptoms for this unit
The most common issue with this unit is . The LCD where you odometer is displayed will go out and go dark. The vehicle is still tabulating mileage, but the driver cannot see the display. Once the repair has been made, the vehicles correct mileage will be indicated. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802