Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
1998-1999 Nissan Frontier Instrument Cluster Complete Rebuild Service
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- Gauge failures are repaired and tested for proper factory calibration.
- Eeprom is reprogrammed for usage problems and mileage problems.
- Power supplies are rebuilt, and the main power supply is rebuilt.
- Spotted corrosion is cleaned and coated on rear of PCB
- No programming required when installing, and your mileage remains the same.
- 1 business day turn-around guaranteed! The rest is shipping time
- 5 year, unlimited mileage warranty (Light bulbs warranted for one year)
Common symptoms for this unit
The 1998-1999 year model Nissan Frontier suffers from a various gauge failures. The eeprom will also loose its information and erase the vehicles mileage. Some units can power down completely. If your odometer is not displaying the correct mileage and shows 999,999 miles you will need to verify the vehicles correct mileage. Once the repair has been made, the vehicles correct mileage will be indicated. . If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802
Note: This vehicle will start and run with the instrument cluster removed, but the alternator will not charge the battery. If you must drive without the cluster removed call us and we can instruct you on steps to take to make it charge.