Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
1963-1971 SL Odometer/Trip Repair
Common symptoms for this unit
The common issue with this unit is a failed odometer and tripmeter. These units rarely suffer from other issues. If you have a boucing speedometer it is best to replace the cable. The base repair of this unit will not remove the lens or front bezel, therefor will not clean the inside of the glass. If you wish to have the glass cleaned on both sides please select level 2 during checkout. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802
Our odometer gears are 100% made in the US and carry a lifetime part warranty through our friends at Odometer Gears. Labor is warranted for 5 years through Atlanta Speedometer. If you have never attempted an antique speedometer repair, we do not recommend this unit being your first. Once the original parts are gone, they are gone!
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- Lead odometer gear is replaced with a US made part (this will not affect a km unit)
- All internal parts are lubricated and inspected for proper movement.
- 1 week turn around for base repair
- 5 year, unlimited mileage warranty (Light bulbs warranted for one year)
1 - Odometer and trip repair only (Level 1)
2 - Level 1 + Bezel Removal and Glass Cleaning (Level 2)
3 - Level 2 + Rechroming of Bezel (Chroming is send out once we have removed bezel, turn around is 6-14 weeks.)(Level 3)