Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
2007-2013 G37 Instrument Cluster Complete Rebuild Service
Common symptoms for this unit
Individual gauges will fail on 07-13 models with the fuel gauge being the most common. When the fuel gauge fails it will typically not register below a 1/4 tank, causing the driver to run out of fuel. Backlighting for all of the gauges and display will blink and/or go out completely. Once the repair has been made, the vehicles correct mileage will be indicated. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call 770-831-8802
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- All stepper motor circuits are repaired. This is the most common issue with this unit.
- All backlighting circuits are repaired and burnt LEDs replaced.
- Spotted corrosion is cleaned and coated on rear of PCB
- No programming required when installing, and your mileage remains the same.
- 1 business day turn-around guaranteed! The rest is shipping time