Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
2004-2007 QX56 Instrument Cluster Complete Rebuild Service
Common symptoms for this unit
Individual gauges will fail on 04-07 models and LED lighting will blink or go out completely. Center display will pixilate (miss portions or particular digits), and LED gauges have sections that become inoperative. If your speedometer is inoperative please make sure your odometer is advancing mileage to rule out speed sensor failure. Once the repair has been made, the vehicles correct mileage will be indicated. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call 770-831-8802
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- All stepper motor circuits are repaired. This is the most common issue with this unit.
- All backlighting circuits are repaired and burnt LEDs replaced.
- Display pixilations are brought back to normal state.
- Spotted corrosion is cleaned and coated on rear of PCB
- No programming required when installing, and your mileage remains the same.
- 2 business day turn-around guaranteed! The rest is shipping time