Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
2002-2007 Trailblazer Envoy Instrument Cluster Complete Rebuild Service
Common symptoms for this unit
Individual gauges will fail on 02-07 models. Back lighting burns out, and the shift indicator will become dimmer over time. Once the repair has been made, the vehicles correct mileage will be indicated. If your odometer reads "ERROR", or changes languages by itself, your unit must be replaced and cannot be repaired, but we can still program a used replacement. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- All back-lighting is replaced and installed back onto its base. (Many rebuilders do not reinstall the bulbs bases. This leads to premature backlighting failure)
- All stepper motors are replaced. (These are the motors that control the individual needles. When one goes, the rest are not too far behind.) This is the most common issue with this unit.
- Power supplies for the "PRNDL" LCD Display are rebuilt, and the main power supply is rebuilt.
- Spotted corrosion is cleaned and coated on rear of PCB
- No programming required when installing, and your mileage remains the same.
- 1 business day turn-around guaranteed! The rest is shipping time
- 5 year, unlimited mileage warranty (light bulbs under warranty for 1 year)
If you have 2003-2006: General Motors 1500,2500, 3500, 4500 series trucks and SUVs, including the Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado, SSR, Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, and 07 Classic Pickups please Click Here.
This repair service is for midsized SUVs such as Trailblazers, Envoys, Bravadas, Rainer, and Saab 9-7x.