Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
2001-2006 Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan/Chrysler Town & Country Instrument Cluster Repair Service
Common symptoms for this unit
The most common problem with this unit is complete power loss and the unit shuts down briefly and the permenantly. The display at the bottom of the instrument cluster also becomes difficult to see, or goes completely out. If your odometer reads "ERROR" or shows "NoBus" you must check CAN connections or replace BCM(Body Control Module). We can help in programming a replacement BCM. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- Power supply for for entire unit is repaired.
- Power supply for for display is repaired.
- Spotted corrosion is cleaned and coated on rear of PCB
- No programming required when installing, and your mileage remains the same.
- 1 business day turn-around guaranteed! The rest is shipping time