Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
2004-2006 Nissan Quest Instrument Cluster Odometer Repair Service
Common symptoms for this unit
The 2004-2006 year model Nissan Quest suffers from a blank or pixilated odometer display. This display shows odometer, tripmeter, fuel level, and coolant temperature. Some units can power down completely, but the large display in the center will continue to operate. On a rare occasion the speedometer and/or tachometer will malfunction. Once the repair has been made, the vehicles correct mileage will be indicated. . If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802
Note: Lens can be easily broken when removing trim to remove. Be careful, a replacement lens is NOT available.
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- Odometer display is repaired to show all readings as they should be displayed. This is the most common issue with this unit.
- Stepper motor circuits are repaired as needed.
- Power supplies are rebuilt, and the main power supply is rebuilt.
- Spotted corrosion is cleaned and coated on rear of PCB
- No programming required when installing, and your mileage remains the same.
- 1 business day turn-around guaranteed! The rest is shipping time