Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
2004-2006 Nissan Altima Instrument Cluster Complete Rebuild Service
Common symptoms for this unit
The 2004-2006 year model Nissan Altima suffers from a various gauge failures. The fuel gauge is the most common gauge that fails, and will typically not register below a 1/4 tank. It is your responsibility to verify the fuel sending unit is working properly before sending this unit in for repair. Keep in mind that the gauge reading will only change quickly when ignition is cycled while testing fuel sending unit. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802
Self-test can be performed by depressing the trip button and turning the ignition to run.
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, repaired, and cleaned.
- Gauge failures are repaired and tested for proper factory calibration.
- Power supplies are rebuilt, and the main power supply is rebuilt.
- Spotted corrosion is cleaned and coated on rear of PCB
- No programming required when installing, and your mileage remains the same.
- 1 business day turn-around guaranteed! The rest is shipping time