Repairs By Manufacturer
Repairs By Manufacturer (cont.)
2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Cluster Repair Service
Common symptoms for this unit
The most common issue with this unit is a failed power supply that will cause simuntainious speedometer, tachomater, and odometer failure. During this failure the fuel and coolant will continue to operate normally. If you are noticing a fuel or coolant malfunction it it likely due to a bad sensor and/or wiring in the vehicle. The tachometer can sometimes fail byitself. This service will repair all common items. If you are experiencing any other issues/symptoms with this part please call us before purchasing this repair. 770-831-8802
- Your Instrument Cluster is inspected, disassembled, programmed, and cleaned.
- Instrument cluster main power supply is rebuilt
- Tachometer circuit is repaired
- No other programming required when installing, and your mileage will be restored..
- 1 business day turn-around guaranteed. The rest is shipping time